Blockchain API Service
This service obtains all block data of global mainstream blockchain network in real time, and uses powerful block data analysis capabilities to build a database with full coverage of blockchain information, which can provide blockchain system API, wallet account API, and transaction API, Smart contract API and blockchain event API
Complete Data And Fast Access Speed
Use data center servers distributed in multiple areas to perform redundant backup of data and achieve data consistency, support high concurrent access, and select the fastest API service node for users.
Systematic Full-Featured Api Service
Support mainstream network Ethereum, Bitcoin, and full-featured interfaces such as blocks, wallets, transactions, smart contracts, and events.
Friendly API Design
Simple and easy-to-use REST API design allows blockchain DAPP engineers to quickly complete upper-layer application development.
Highly Available And Flexible Service Architecture
Adopt flexible and expandable modular server architecture, which can expand facilities according to access requirements and ensure service quality.
Reliable Blockchain Data Storage
Adopt full-featured node verification and synchronization blocks, and redundant distributed security storage, which can provide users with accurate data API services.
Efficient And Personalized Customer Service
We can provide timely professional technical services and provide customers with personalized API interfaces to help users focus on business success
- Blockchain API:Used to query general information such as blockchain networks and blocks
- Query the status of the current blockchain network:The API returns information such as the current block height, block timestamp, and block hash value.
- Query the specified block details: The user specifies block number or block hash value, and the API returns detailed information of the block.
- Wallet API:Used to check wallet account balance, account transaction details, create new accounts, public and private keys and other functions.
- Check account balance: The user enters one or more account addresses to be queried, and the API returns the balance of each account address.
- Query account token balance: The user enters the token contract address, one or more account addresses, and the API returns the token balance information for each address.
- Query all token types and balances held by the account: The user specifies one or more account addresses, and the API returns all token types and balances held by these accounts.
- Query wallet account revenue and expenditure statistics: The user specifies the account address and time period, and the API returns statistics on the amount of revenue and expenditure within that time period.
- Create a new wallet account: The user enters the number of accounts to be created, and the API returns the address, public key, and private key of each new account.
- Transaction API:Used to create, broadcast and query transaction information.
- Create an unsigned transaction: The user enters the transaction sending and receiving address, transaction quantity, and fees, and the API returns the corresponding unsigned transaction.
- Decode unsigned transaction data: The user enters unsigned transaction data, and the API returns detailed information of the transaction data, which is used for confirmation before the user’s transaction.
- Broadcasting signed transactions: The user enters the signed transaction data, the API broadcasts the transaction to blockchain, and returns transaction hash.
- Transaction fee estimation: The user provides a signed transaction, and the API returns the amount of Gas required for the transaction.
- Check transaction details: The user enters the hash value of the completed transaction, and the API returns the transaction details, including the block, transaction data, etc.
- Query the current transaction status: The user enters the transaction hash, and the API returns the processing status of the transaction, including Pending, Mined, Confirmation, Confirmation Number, Transaction Replaced, Transaction Success, Transaction Failure and Reason.
- Query ttransaction history list: The user specifies the account address to be queried and the maximum number of transactions, the API returns a list of historical transactions for the account. Contract API:Used to create, call and query smart contract information.
- Contract API:Used to create, call and query smart contract information.
- Query token contract parameter information: The user enters the token contract address and contract abi interface, and the API returns the basic information such as the token’s name, symbol, total issuance, and decimal places.
- Query contract code and interface:The user enters the name, address, and query item of the smart contract, and the API returns the source code, byte code, or abi interface of the contract (for smart contracts whose status is published).
- Query the list of token holding addresses:The user enters the name and address of the token contract, and the API returns a list of all currency holding accounts under the token contract and the corresponding balance of currency holdings.
- Creating an unsigned contract:The user enters the smart contract code and contract parameters, and the API returns unsigned contract data.
- Issue smart contract:The user enters the signed contract data, the API publishes the contract, and returns the contract address, transaction receipt and other information.
- Call smart contract function:The user enters the calling contract address, calling account address, and signed transaction data. The API broadcasts the call and returns information such as the call result and transaction receipt.
- Event API:Used to receive blockchain events that users care about.
- Transaction completion event: Subscribe to events that have successfully completed transactions through the API, including transaction hashes and transaction details.
- New block generation event: Subscribe to events of new block generation through the API.
- Smart contract event: Subscribe to smart contract events via API.
Serving Blockchain Application Development
Speed up DAPP development, reduce low-layered SW development costs, and focus on core business development.